Hire Neat & Keen to do silkscreen posters for your concert, gig, fundraiser, or other event. Our posters are printed by hand in DeKalb, Illinois about 90 minutes west of Chicago. Our modest studio setup allows us to keep our overhead down and prices competitive.
When deciding to get a custom poster designed and printed you should have these things in mind:
- Number of posters to be printed
- Budget in terms of total dollars spent and cost per print
Usually the easiest way for all parties involved is to know how much you want to spend for how many posters. We will work with you to deliver a stellar package at or under your budget. We do ask for a 20% deposit to begin work which is not refundable after the design has been approved and work has begun on printing.
Try not to get hung up on the number of colors or technical details! The print above is only two colors on a non-white paper. Sure, we can do more than two. Three or four is usually plenty. Eight is considered a lot for this kind of thing (but we’ve done it).
If you would like to concern yourself with the finer details, please read the pricing structure below.
Every job is different. The general pricing structure for printing only includes a $20 per color setup fee. Each 19 x 25 print is $1 per color. Some minimums apply. Discounts are sometimes applied for certain quantities or half or quarter sheet sizes.
This does not include design work, which varies per project.
Confusing enough, yet? Just e-mail us with your idea and we’ll walk you through a custom quote. I promise you’re not being a bother.
Things That Usually Cost Extra
- Non-standard inks (metallic, glow in the dark) will incur a small cost per use.
- We’re happy to ship using your UPS or FedEx account if you prefer.
- Non-standard paper (different colors, heavier stock, or foil stocks) will increase by the actual cost of the upgraded paper stock.
- Shipping charges apply when prints cannot be picked up or delivered locally
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.